About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 230: Front Porch View


45 degrees this morninbg in Chaumont, NY. I am out of sorts this morning. Guitar practice was less than satisfactory. Well, one has good days and bad days regarding everything one does.
Late yesterday afternnon, I guess around 5;00, I sat out on the front porch having a beer. The light was nice. I cannot shut my eyes off, so, much as I wanted to just sit, I had to get up and make a few snaps of the scene befor me. The first photo here is what the street looks like from a standing position on my front porch.
The second photo is simply a cropped version of the first one. I cropped out the cars.


This view was shot from the chair I was sitting in, my original angle of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts