About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Wednesday, December 7, 2022

We Get A Christmas Tree - 2022

    

Our Christmas Tree 2022


 Yesterday The Better Half & I, along with her daughter H, son in law D went together in our 2011 Kia Sedona van to buy Christmas trees.We first went to Martin's Greenhouse in Philadelphia. Unimpressed with their selection we then went to a place in the Town of Pamela, near Longways Diner. This used to be called Sonny's. I already forgot the current name. Anyhow, their selection too was not impressive. We did buy a nice tree though, for $60.00. It is called a Canadian Fir.  As for weather, it was rainy and miserable. After that the four of us had a late lunch / early dinner at Tully's in Watertown. 

Today we git the red ut of the van and into the house. The Better Half strung up the lights. I had a couple of guitar lessons at the Copley House while she did that. Tomorrow we will finish decorating the tree.

Our Christmas Tree 2022

Our Christmas Tree 2022

Our Christmas Tree 2022. I needed to put some shims the tree stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts