About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, December 13, 2022

St. Mary's Church Christmas Concert, Clayton, NY photos

 

Program cover for Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

Yesterday (Sunday, December 11, 2022) my Celebrity Brother and I attended the first annual Christmas Concert  St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. It started at 4:00pm. It was most excellent. All of the participants performed very well. The following are some photos I snapped of the show. I took the pictures with a Sony a6600 camera with a Minolta 200mm f2.8 AF lens. I also snapped a couple with my iPhone. When the show was over about 5:30 we went to O'Brien's bar for a beer. We each had a 16oz Lagunitas IPA. That's a good brew. The 2 beers cost $16.00. Add a $4.00 tip and a 20 dollar bill disappears. The weather this day cold, high temp in the 20's, light snow, no more than a couple inches, kind of lousy driving. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 

2922 Christmas Concert  at St. Mary's Church, Clayton, NY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts