About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, October 7, 2022

Halloween Decorations 2022

 

Jack o lantern string lights adorn the front porch of our hame in Chaumont, NY 

Yesterday we put up some Halloween decorations at our home in Chaumont, NY, mostly on the front porch. It was a really nice day for it, over 60 degrees, sunny. 

Window covering, Halloween 2022, Chaumont, NY

Fall themed scarecrow art was created by The Better Half. 

Halloween string lights on our front porch, 2022

Halloween string lights on our front porch, 2022

Halloween string lights on our front porch, 2022



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts