About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sunset photo with Sony a6000 and Minolta 500mm AF reflex lens

This is a sunset photo I made with a Sony a6000 and Minolta 500mm AF reflex lens. I used the Sony LA-EA4 lens adapter to attach the 500mm lens to the camera. The adapter permits the auto focus to work. Auto focus did not work with earlier adapters.
Sunset in Dexter, NY. Made wit Sony a600 & Minolta 500mm f8 reflex lens.             photo by & copyright Gary Walts
I snapped the photo in Dexter, NY.

Here is the same photo on Instagram after filtering and editing it.
Another sunset photo made with the a6000 & Minolta 500mm lens.

1 comment:

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts