About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, January 11, 2018

My guitarist ad for Wedding Musicians in Northern NY

Here is my latest ad for wedding guitarists in northern New York.
My latest ad as it appears in NNY Biz magazine. I am a solo guitarist playing weddings and other events in northern NY. 
The ad appears in the latest edition of NNY Business magazine. I have been playing solo guitar music for weddings and many other events in the Watertown and Thousand Islands Region of New York State. I am available to play n restaurants, cafes, wine tastings, you name it. Music for all occasions. I play selections from classical guitar composers such as Tarrega, Sor, and Carcassi, to beautiful arrangements of contemporary and pop tunes by the Beatles, Elton John, and more.

Here it is on the printed page:
My latest ad as it appears in NNY Biz magazine. I am a solo guitarist playing weddings and other events in northern NY. 

As long as you are here check out me playing Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. This version was arranged for guitar by Jorge Nolla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts