About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, October 18, 2015

Small church in Croghan NY and snow in the North Country

It snowed in the North Country today, drove through some in Carthage, Ny, but much more fell and stayed on the ground in Central NY. I was driving through Croghan NY today on RT 812 when I came upon this small church where 812 meets Texas Rd.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts