About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, November 9, 2012

General David Petraeus, Head of CIA Resigns

General David Petraeus, the head of the CIA during the US Embassy attack in Benghazi announced he resigned, saying it was due to an extra marital affair. Isn't the at convenient? Next week he was supposed to testify before congress about the Benghazi attack. Now, in his place the acting head of the CIA will testify. The acting head of the CIA will be briefed about the incident prior to the hearing. So who will that person be? Probably some one who was not actually involved in the situation as Patraeus was, so that person will have no direct knowledge of the incident. Petraeus was the man on duty, one of the decision makers. How blatantly convenient for the Whiote House that he suddenly resigns. His claim to having an affair will probably turn out to be as ficticious as the story about the video provoking the attack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts