About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, June 27, 2011

Lost & Found

As usual I have been rather busy. Photographed a wedding in Lowville, NY this past Saturday. Sunday I delivered photos from a wedding I shot a couple of weeks ago. Those folks were very pleased.
The photo presented here was yet another on I snapped while waiting for a traffic light to change. It was taken at the foot of Franklin St where it meeats Public Sqaure in Watertown, NY. Nice to see people reading.
OK: Lost & Found:  Today I photographed three jobs for the Post-Standard. On my way back to the office I stopped at a store, stuck my wallet in my back pocket. I don't ever carry my wallet with me because I don't want to lose it. I keep it hidden in my car. I suppose that would be a nice bonus for car thieves. Anyhow, I forgot to take the wallet out of my pocket. I get into the nerwspaper building and do all of my work. I leave for the evening and get about 8 miles down Route 81 North & check for my wallet. NOT THERE! I check my pocket. NOT THERE! Rats. I hope to God it's in the newspaper building. I go back and sure enough, there was my wallet on the floor behind the chair I had been sitting in. That was just 20 minutes ago. I am thankful for it's quck recovery. Now it's about 11:00PM and I am headed home. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts