About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, January 3, 2022

Dog tucked in with blanket & pillow photo January 2, 2022


I snapped this photo of a dog tucked into bed on the 2nd day of the new year 2022. The Better Half & I  spent the evening at Heather & Dave's house to welcome in the the new year as well as check out their Christmas tree. As everyone is busy and having conflicting schedules it was our first chance this holiday season to such. We had a few beers, some delicious finger foods and a great dinner of goulash and meatballs. Before we left grand son Jake tucked the dog Bella cozily under a blanket with a pillow. I couldn't resist snapping a photo of her. Bella is quite old and has some health issues and it is anyone's guess how much longer she will be with us. 


Bella tucked in cozily for the evening, Brownvillw, NY January 2, 2022.   photo by Gary Walts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts