About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, May 30, 2014

Memorial Day 2014 in Chaumont N.Y.


Members of the Cape Vincent American Legion at The Copley House in Chaumont, NY for Memorial Day 2014
Memorial Day in Chaumont NY was very pleasant this year. The weather was agreeable and there was a nice turnout of folks for the parade and the ceremony that followed it on the front lawn of The Copley House. The following are photos from the event.












3 comments:

  1. go now p2t44x8h39 luxury replica bags replica bags wholesale hong kong w8k35a9l68 replica bags in london Continue e8p00h9k16 replica bags us useful reference o5q98w1n78 louis vuitton fake replica bags qatar l5d93m1k03

    ReplyDelete

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts