About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, June 7, 2024

Great Photo of Me Playing Guitar at Watertown Farm Market May 22, 2024

 

Me playing at Watertown Farm Market, photo by Tom Murray

Wednesday, May 22, 2024 I played guitar on the opening day of the 2024 Watertown Farm and Craft Market. It was very warm, over 80 degrees and humid. There was a strong, steady breeze the mad the 2 hour gi was there. I asked him to snap a photo of me. He use Photoshop to change the background into a sunset and the result was fantastic. 

Here is photo after Murray replaced the background with Photoshop:

Me playing at Watertown Farm Market, background replaced with Photoshop.
photo by Tom Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts